1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
References in this notice to “you” are to an individual who uses our website or otherwise interacts with us as a prospective or actual customer, partner, licensee or supplier or as a visitor (in each either on your own behalf or on behalf of a separate organisation).
If you have any questions about this privacy notice including any requests to exercise your legal rights or otherwise relating to your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
Children: This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our websites, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide Personal Data: Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transactional, Profile, Usage and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our website or by any other channel or means;
- log into your account (when the Personal Data we collect will include name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password; this provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected);
- apply or place an order for our products or services (when we will allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfil your order; Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history);
- make selections and choices in response to questions we ask to help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business;
- pay for any products or services (for example when you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with any financial system we may use, from time to time). We retain reference of the credit card transaction. The payment gateway may also hold card details in accordance with PCI DSS compliance;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us feedback;
- request or need sales and order support, including when we assist you in completing orders of products or services and arrange shipments; or
- request or need service support including when we communicate with you about services provided by us, which may include responses to your inquiries or requests or updates on service delivery.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(i) analytics providers such as Google based inside or outside the EU;
(ii) advertising networks such as Mailchimp based inside or outside the EU; and
(iii) search information providers such as Google based inside or outside the EU.
- Identity, Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe, Worldpay, Paypal, UK Mail, DHL and Zendesk based inside or outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as Dun & Bradstreet, Business Lists UK and Fulcio based inside or outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where:
- we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). Further details of our legitimate interests used as a basis for processing your personal data are set out in the Table below. You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Consent and Marketing
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. You can opt out by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or via your account profile settings or by contacting us.
There may be other specific situations where we seek your consent to certain types of processing of your personal data in which case, consent will be the basis for processing of that particular type of processing.